This quarter we have a strong bias toward Gibson Wines due to their outstanding performance at the 2022 London Wine Show.
The 2019 Reserve Shiraz won the Best Shiraz at Show and a Gold Medal, and their iconic "Dirtman" shiraz also won a Gold Medal.
So this quarter, we have three world-class wines from Gibson Wines along with three other superb examples of Barossa and Eden Valley Shiraz.
The wines consist of:
- Gibson Wines Australian Old Vine Collection 2017 Eden Valley Shiraz (Super Premium)
- Gibson Wines 2019 Reserve Shiraz (Best Shiraz at the 2022 London Wine Show)
- Gibson Wines 2020 "The Dirtman" Shiraz (The iconic Gibson Wines Shiraz and 2022 London Wine Show Gold Medallist)
- Rojomoma 2016 Red Art Single Vineyard Shiraz (a fantastic wine from the famous Ebenezer sub-region)
- Rolf Binder 2016 Eden Valley Shiraz (I love this wine but Rolf Binder has been sold to Accolade Wines and we won't list their wines once we run out of stock)
- Maverick Wines 2019 Shiraz (my current go-to wine on Friday/Saturday nights watching the footy. Beautifully balanced and soft tannins)
The aggregate cellar door value of these wines is $332.00. Our price for this collection is $299.00.